Saturday, April 19, 2008

tired


i'm so tired lately! the reason is, i have to travel to and fro from my sister's house at putrajaya to my workplace at taman tun. ooo, i forgot to mention! i got the job, hurray! which job?! the job i mentioned in my previous post before! actually, i've already mentioned it in my malay version blog! hehehe, got two version aah, malay and english! perhap, after this i will make another version, deutsch! but honestly, my deutsch is getting worser everyday since i haven't practice it! think logical, with whom can i practice my deutsch?! unless i planned to speak alone or perhaps read any sorts of article, only then could i improve my deutch.
 
put that aside, let's get to the matter in hand. incase any of you interested in reading my malay blog version, you are invited to do that! just go to my profile, there's a list and click emayuki or you could just click here! it's easier... but, make sure you can understand malay lah, otherwise, it's no use! like i've said before i'm quite tired lately! it's no the job but the route to travel there is making me tired! stucked in a traffic jammed every day is really testing my patience! as for the job itself, it's fun! i made quite a lot of new friends. we're undergoing out training for a month right now! and our trainer is 'sempoi', meaning he's a simple guy. no stressed at all training under him.
 
as a conclusion, i really really love my new job! thousand times better than my previous job! i'm planning to rent a house nearer to my office. we've already house hunting and we still looking for the most convenient one! o've already told my mother and sister about my plan. at first, they are reluctant to let me move out, but after reasoning with the for a while, they agreed. i think that's all for now! until then, bubye... The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.~William James

No comments:

Post a Comment