Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello 2011

happy new year ppl... i celebrate this new year at my 2nd brother's house, abg ijan at shah alam. i went there with my 1st brother, abg ain. yesterday i met all of my siblings, hehe.. it's quite rare since before this abg ijan stay in japan and he'll be going back to japan soon. abg ijan's house was very near to i-city. so, we were stucked in the traffic-jam. all my nieces and nephews were getting quite restless. same goes with me, my brother and my sister-in-law. we were quite angry at the way some motorists acted. they acted as though the roads belonged to them. we also saw some fireworks on our way back to abg ain's house.

today, i went to aquaria klcc with yasmin, danish and putri. after that, we ate and went to kinokuniya. i bought the latest rick riordan book, lost heroes of olympus and the latest wimpy kid boks, the ugly truth for haziq since he got 5As in his UPSR. yasmin also bought a book. that's how i celebrate this 2011. and as for resolutions for this new yeatr, i think i've got none. i planned just go with the flow. that's all for now. happy to new year once again to all of you. may this new year is better than the previous years.

No comments:

Post a Comment