Saturday, May 14, 2011

updates for now...

here are some updates;


  • i have a new nephew, danish alif adam born on 13.05.2011, weight 3.1kg ~ less 'duit raya' for you guys...
  • i won first prize in woman category for my department bowling tournament  last week ~ quite a shock, really!
  • it seems that i'm not going to padang alone ~ my parents, my aunts and uncle are going as well
  • i might get to go to universal studios after getting  a good response from few of my friends ~ we're still planning everything; budgets, logistics, lodgings etc
  • my current status at FB ~ suddenly, i fear that i'm might losing someone quite dear to me to another someone i know....
  • i passed my basic safety in the field from un ~ currently on the advanced test
that's all folk...

No comments:

Post a Comment