Sunday, July 3, 2011

-untitled-

my dream library! filled with books...
here's another entry i didn't know what to name, hence the 'untitled'. i've watched 'sekali lagi.' the concept and the story's very good but still something missing in the movie. my personal opinion is that the story doesn't go smoothly!i couldn't explain it further 'cos i don't know how! just go and watch it yourself and then perhaps u'll understand what i'm trying to say.

this weekend's my turn to work! next week, i'll change my shift with my friend since my actual shift is on the weekend i'll go to padang. next 2 weeks, i'll go to my mercy bmt training in ulu kinta, perak. and before i forgot, i have to submit my assignments by 10 july. i had only submitted one, hehe...

today, i also went to my friend's tutti frutti opening in cyberjaya. it's frozen yogurt by the way. for today and tomorrow, there's a 50% discount on every purchase. normal price is rm5.30 per 100gm. it's yummy and we even went for a 2nd round. i went there with eyesyah!

while enjoying our tutti frutti, eyesyah mentioned about how she never been to ikea and how she would like to go there. and i said, let's go after this! so, to ikea we went! eyesyah bought a few things while i bought nothing! just doing my window shopping spree as usual. we also went to popular and curve's borders.

No comments:

Post a Comment