Thursday, August 4, 2011

pheeww, what a day!


the cake chosen (only it will be rectangle insted of round)

today is the 4th day of ramadhan. but i'm on my 'break' for breakfasting beginnig yesterday, hehe... ok, today right after work, i rushed to alamanda because my sister had asked me for a favor. she wanted me to book a cake for her daughter a.k.a my niece birthday this sunday. actually, my niece's birthday is on the 8th of august (monday). but since, they wanto to invite people over, it would be much more convenient to do it on sunday instead of monday. so, my sister asked me to book an ice cream cake from baskin robbins. i looked at the catalogue, i asked questions, i compared prices and all other things people normally do before making  a purchase. the sales assisstant was very helpful. so affetr a few calls and negotiation, i've finally made up my mind on which cake i want to buy. i was ready to pay, but only then i realized that i left my wallet at the office.

i apologized to the boy (sales assisstant) explaining the situation to him, luckily he understand. i made a quick call to my boss (he's the one holding the office's keys), hoping he was still at the office. since it's ramadhan, people uusually went back earlier than usual. again, alhamdulillah, he was still at the offiice and my wallt was there, where i left it. he asked me to meet him at 'pasar ramadhan'. i said ok and hung up. then, i realized another small problem, how would i pay for the parking ticket! i have no money with me! another solution strucked my by, the coins that i have in my car. i paid my ticket (RM1) and went to get my wallet from my boss. i went back to alamanda and finally paid for the cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment