Tuesday, September 6, 2011

happy merdeka raya and happy malaysia day as well!

hello there... it's maybe a little late for me to wish happy 54th independence day (31st august) to all malaysian citizens. it's a cliche statement but i still wanna write it down, make sure your minds are also free. by free, i mean not being conquered (not actually the right word to express my thought but it's all that i could think of right now), by 'alien cultures' that are not suitable for our eastern way. i think you get what i want to convey, right?!

next, i want to wish happy eid mubarak to all muslims in the whole wide world. let us forgive and forget in this holy month. to all my friends that know me, please forgive me for all the wrongdoings i did either intentionally or unintentionally. what next on my greetings list?! oh yeah, happy malaysia day again to all malaysia citizens. to others, on 16th september 1965, malaysia was formally formed with 14 states. it's declared as public holiday just recently. honestly, during my school days i never like history so much. i prefer maths and sciences. but now, i realized, without all those history lessons i received, i would never really understand and appreciated what i have right now.

ermmm, what else? i think that would be all for the time being. let me just summarize my entry..

HAPPY MERDEKA!
HAPPY EIDULFITRI!
HAPPY MALAYSIA DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment