Friday, November 11, 2011

the dumbest thing!!!

the dumbest thing happened to me today! i thought today was saturday, so naturally it caused me a lot of troubles! first thing, i didn't go to work. how could this happen, you asked? okay, let me replayed what actually happened that made me think today is saturday. the day before is thursday right?! i did some work, that is my assignment. i work late until the morning around 4am. so it's friday already right. the thing that keep playing in my mind is that, it's okay because tomorrow is saturday. i could sleep late, forgetting that i actually have to wake up that friday morning. so, since i set up my mind that tomorrow is saturday, i happily slept through the day. to make things worse, i usually silent my phone during the weekends so that nothing will sleep me. furthermore, i'm having my period so i didn't have to wake up for subuh prayers. when i woke up, it is already 9 o'clock. i saw some missed calls from people at work. and only then i realized when looking at the day and date on my phone that today is only friday. i still wouldn't believe it and checked my laptop. huhu, i have a lot to explain at the office later. to cover my dumb mistake today, i promised my boss that i will come to work tomorrow which is the REAL SATURDAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment