Friday, May 11, 2012

absent minded me


huh? what? say again?
yes, i am absent minded. today, i lost my parking ticket AGAIN! this time at jusco equine, seri kembangan. the the fine is RM20. let me recall my lost tickets history. the first time was at ioi mall, puchong in maybe 2005. the fine is RM30. the second incident was at klcc, year. this time the fine is RM50! but, alhamdulillah i found the ticket under the car beside mine. so, i got refund. i didn't think to look under other's cars during that time. just mine. the next incident was earlier this year at ioi mall again. fine remain the same but this time, my mom paid it for me! thanks mom! and the latest one was today, huhu..

losing parking tickets is not the only thing that made me absent minded! have you ever threw money in a dustbin? well, i have! quite a few times actually. i was holding money in my hand. after a while, i forgot it was money, thought it was just trash paper. threw it in the dustbin without looking. arrived home and realized  that money wasn't enough. think it through,'ya Allah, i threw it away!' if i remember correctly, the biggest amount is RM50... other proofs are:
  • using the car remote to slow down the tv volume! baffled why the volume didn't change and then realized it was the wrong remote. fortunately, car was park where the signal couldn't reach!
  • putting on different pair of shoes. walked confidently without realizing anything wrong because both shoes are black and have the same heel heights. only knew the mistake when my sister commented on it.. hoping that others didn't notice!
  • looking for spectacles only realizing am wearing it! (i think this is common)
i knew that some of you people have the same problem as mine. oh, last monday i lost RM200 to a new car battery. i couldn't start my car after work that day and i did suspect that weak battery is the 'culprit.' this is the second time it happened to me. the first time was about two and a half years ago. it was after i filled in gas at shell. my guy friends helped me by first pushing the car and tried to start it. FAILED. next, the used jumper! also FAILED! after that, they transferred my friend car battery into mine and start the engine. SUCCEED!

they told me to drive (try not to get the engine dead, otherwise it wouldn't start again) to the nearest car accessories shop and get a new battery. i really am thankful to the and grateful that it happened at convenient place. by convenient, i meant places where help is easy to get. the first incident also happened at a convenient place. i couldn't imagine if it happened at a deserted place and helps are hard to find.

ps: this sunday is mother's day and 16 may is teacher's day! happy mother's day to all the mothers in the world and happy teacher's day to all the teachers in the whole world too!

No comments:

Post a Comment