Monday, June 10, 2013

wwf panda adoption


yay, my panda adoption's finally approved! well, like the certificate says that i've been symbolically adopted it. if you are also interested in adopting one, you can go to wwf website. you can choose to either adopt a panda (like me), a turtle, a tiger or an orangutan. again, you can choose either to donate once or monthly. i chose to donate RM38/month which being automatically deducted from my bank account.


once, your adoption is approved, you'll get ad adoption kit. the kit contains the adoption certificate, pamphlet containing some info the animal you choose to adopt and a cute soft toy again depending on the animal you choose to adopt. once you fill the online application form to adopt, the wwf staff will call you to confirm your application. in my case, i knew that my application is approved once i received the adoption kit .

when i say the parcel, the first thought that came to my mind is,'erk, i've received all the purchases i made online! then, what was inside this parcel? did i bought another things online without realizing it like sleepshopping?' and then, i read the sender's address and i knew it was the adoption kit from wwf. another thing that made my day!!! this one was the bestest of them all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment