Sunday, January 5, 2014

goodbye 2013, hello 2014!

happy new year, peeps! sorry for the late wish, been keeping myself busy lately. on new year's eve, i've done some spring cleaning or should i say winter cleaning since it's winter. but, i live near the equator line, the changing season doesn't bother me at all. but, we do have the raining/drought season and that remind me of the big flood that happened recently. hope all is well by now.

let's get back to my spring cleaning. on one fine day,while choosing cloth to wear for the day, my closet collapsed. too heavy, too many clothes. this happened during the weekdays and i got no choice but to spread it all onto the bed. i slept on the floor for four days. i bought a new closet, but i couldn't immediately arranging my clothes. i need some 'fungus/mould' issues to take care of first.

i placed my closet near the bathroom wall. it really wasn't a good/suitable place to put it because of the dampness. the mould spread easily without me realizing it. it was a good thing, my closet collapsed so i was alert to the problems. before putting the new closet inside my room, i had to paint the wall first. so, i spend my new year eve's painting my mould-infected wall. i need to rearrange all the things in my room to accommodate the slightly larger closet.

the wall
the mess
the new closet
ps: during the final days of 2013, i went to this interesting training, ESQ basic training at AIMM. i will do an entry on this training soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment