Friday, April 8, 2016

job transfer

this is quite an old topic but still i want to post about it. early in january this year, i got transferred from my job in putrajaya to my hometown in segamat, johor. i still work as an immigration officer, only changing the workplace. the reason for this change are;
  1. my parents especially my mom, worry about me working there. because if i haven't mentioned it before, than i would mention it here. i always skipped my job or easily said i always AWOL. my yearly leaves were finished and the extra days i AWOL will be deducted from my pay. eventhough i stayed with my sister, she's busy with her own job and family so she couldn't look after me tentatively. by working in segamat, my mom would be there be to force me to go to work, haha.. (she did it quite a few times now, really!)
  2. cut cost; by living here, i would save a lot of money. i've mentioned earlier that i bought a house in cyberjaya. if the montly house loan should be deducted from my pay, i would only be left with only around RM200/month. that would not be enough if i live in putrajaya but when i live with my parents, it would be sufficient. anyway, i already cancelled buying the house after having discussed the pros and cons with my family. yay, more money for me!!!
well, those are the two obvious reasons. there would be several mini reasons that i don't think need to be mentioned. so, as i was leaving putrajaya, that means, i would be living my good friends. so, they held a couple of farewell parties for me and i received a few parting gifts from them as well. it was sad really, but with today means of communication, we could get in touch with each other easily.

office farewell party

HASYAR farewell party

FYS farewell party

the gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment