Wednesday, February 13, 2019

[SONG] AAA ~ Koi Oto to Amazora



**Suki da yo" to tsutaereba ii no ni
I could just let you know that "I love you"
Negau saki, kowakute iezu
But I can't, because I'm scared of what will follow
"Suki da yo" to "Suki da yo" ga
All these words "I love you", "I love you"
Tsunotte wa toketeku
Keep growing larger, and then melts
Kimi to no jikan ga ichibyou demo nagaku naru nara
If my time with you will increase even by just a second
Zutto ja nakute ii
I don't mind if it's not forever
Negai kakeru koi-oto to amazora
I make my wish to sounds of love and rainy skies

Kimi to hanarete kara suujitsume no doshaburi no ame no naka
Few days after we separated, and I'm standing in this heavy rain 
Konna hi wa kanarazu kasa wo todoke ni itta
At days like this, I always used to bring you umbrella

Itsumo no machiawase no basho iru hazu no nai omokage matsu
In our familiar meeting place, I'm waiting for the traces of you that won't be here
Kasa mo sasazu, zubunure na kimi wa soko ni ita
But drenched in rain, you're here, without an umbrella

Kajikanda te wo atatameru koto ga mou ichido dekiru nara
If I could once again warm your numb hands
Hajimari no toki made modoritai
I want to go back to the beginning

"Suki da yo" to tsutaereba ii no ni
I could just let you know that "I love you"
Negau saki, kowakute iezu
But I can't, because I'm scared of what will follow
"Suki ja nai?" "Suki da yo?" ga
All these words "I don't love you?", "I love you?"
Yureru koi to amazora
Sway in the love and rainy skies  
Kimi to no jikan ga ichibyou demo nagaku naru nara
If my time with you will increase even by just a second
Zutto ja nakute ii
I don't mind if it's not forever 
Ame ga yamu made kono mama isasete...
Let me stay with like this until the rain stops

Shinjita ashita mo
Even the tomorrow we believed in
Kimi wa kako to warau no?
Are are you going to laugh at it calling it "past"? 
Nagashisaru chikara mo naku
Without having the strength to be washed away 
Ano hi no mama de jikan ga tomaru
The time stops where we left off that day  
Shizuku ga futatsu
Two drops
Kimi no hoho wo tsutau
Fall down your cheeks
Taezu yamanu ame no sei to koi-oto wa utau
The sound of love sings how it's the unstopping rain's fault

Machiyuku koibito ga urayamashiku omou koto ga fueta
I've grown to become jealous of all the lovers roaming around town 
Itsukara hitori ga kowaku nattandarou
I wonder since when I felt scared being alone

Demo ima wa tsukanoma no shiawase
But right now I feel momentary happiness 
Dekiru koto nara kono mama
If it's possible
Arifureta koibito-tachi ni naritai
I want us to be one of those mundane lovers

Kimi ga koko de nozondeiru koto
The things that you are wishing here
Boku ga koko de iitai koto
And the things I want to say here
Ima nara omoi mo kasanaru kana?
Could our feelings overlap right now?

"Suki da yo" to tsutaereba ii no ni
I could just let you know that "I love you" 
Negau saki, kowakute iezu
But I can't, because I'm scared of what will follow
Yokogao wo mitsumeteru
I'm looking at your profile now
Soredake demo  mou ii!
Just that, is enough for me!
Dakedo hitonigiri no shiawase mo
But that handful of happiness
Kimi ga kureta mono dakara
Is what you gave me
Hontou wa zutto dakishimeteitai
So truth is, I want to keep embracing it

"Surechigai mo, futari mou ichido yarinaosu tame no shiren" datte
"Passing by each other, is also a test for us to start over" 
Sugu ni ieru no nara  donna ni ii darou ka
If I could only say that immediately, how nice would that have been 
Suki to iu jijitsu toori sugite
Already gone beyond the fact I like you
Ima de wa mou aishiteiru
And now I love you 
Ushinatta suujitsukan de yatto shitta
I finally realized this in the few days I lost it 
Hontou wa kono mama kimochi tashikametakute...
And truth is, I want to confirm these feelings

Repeat**

[Lyrics from AnimeLyrics]

No comments:

Post a Comment