Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

yeah, i'm 37 this year! another 3 more years, i will be 40! couldn't believe it.. i still feel like i'm in my early 30s, huhu.. i want to thank the One and Only, Almighty Allah for still giving me chance to breathe in this world. next, i want to thank my mom for giving birth to me.. wait, why do i feel like i'm doing an acceptance speech or something?!😂 not forgetting my family and friends! thanks for being there for me all these times. i know that i'm not easy to be with, especially during my' trial times' a.k.a when i'm unwell. seriously, thank you for sticking with me, being my solid and strong support systems. without you, i don't know where i will be.

this year, i celebrated my birthday a couple of times, haha.. first at the office where we celebrated all the january babies. secondly, at home where we combined january and februrary babies (syariq, uncle D, kak ani, me, kak sya and danish). next, a small celebration with miss a, rafiz and ateng and lastly, again with the family at abg ijan's home in shah alam. yes, i consumed a lot of cakes! i've been craving sweet things lately. so, all these celebrations and cakes are a blessing to my craving. i'm afraid to take my blood tested for sugar. but, alhamdulillah, my sugar level is in control. it's my cholesterol that i need to worry about (it's 9, when it should be below 5.2). i'm trying to eat healthily but by mom keep on cooking these delicious meals that i couldn't resist, huhu.. anyway, back to my birthday update! again. i've received a lot of presents from my family and friends. again, thank you all!! love you guys to the moon and back!💓💓💓

we had FOUR cakes, FOUR!!!
office celebration!

cakes courtesy of ateng! we only remember to take the photo of the cake and forget to take our picture..

love them all!!!
extra 😅:


No comments:

Post a Comment