Saturday, February 12, 2022

Closure of Office due To COVID-19


Two of my friends were confirmed positive of Covid-19, so most of us were considered as close contacts and needed to be quarantined. We were required to do self-test. Alhamdulillah, mine is negative. At first, we were instructed to go to work if we were negative and have no symptoms. But late at night, we we ordered to close until 19 February 2022 by PKD (Pejabat Kesihatan Daerah). It was too long in my opinion. We needed to reschedule all those appointments and we are confirmed to be very busy the following week. But still... So, since I'm negative with no symptom, I made my way to Putrajaya straight away the next day. My mother got MRI scanning appointment on the 15th. I brought along the two cats with me...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment