Monday, February 25, 2008

Long Time No See...

 
hehehe... finally, i've got the time and mood for another new post... well, since my last post is in 2007, let me wish you all a very happy belated new year. goodbye 2007 and hello 2008... may this year is way better than last year... if i remember correctly, my previous post is on the spiderwick chronicles and guess what?! the movie will be release soon... i hope it will be as exciting as the books! and talking about fantasy stories, beside harry potter i've been reading books by angie sage.her main character is septimus heap and he's also a wizard but the setting is in all magical world. unlike harry potter, the magical world and the mortal world is connected.
  
as for my final exam last sem, i did okay... well, to be honest quite well... so, this semester i took another 3 subjects and my assignments is due next week and i haven't done a single thing. suicide huh?! the last time i did my assignments, i didn't sleep the night before the due date, finishing it all last minute. i know that i should learn from my previous experience, but what can i say, i work well under pressure. this semester i'm taking basic it, web programming and database application. i'm currently taking multimedia communication. before this course, i'm actually an engineering student but seem i'm not destined to be one. but that didn't schoked me much... from secondary school, i hate engineering but under certain circumstances, i chosed to enroll in one in college. thought i could make it through the end. a big mistake.. a really big mistake. waste a lot of my time but at least, i've got a lot of unforgettable experiences and memories. some are good one and some are not... life is life.. one moment, you are on top and the other minute, you are at the bottom of the well...
 
 this time, i'm doing my study part time. i work and study, so i'm having my classes just on the weekend. hmmm, a lot of things happened in my life since my last post. right now, i'm working under contract. my contract will end in june. but i got a job permanently and will start on 10 march. actually, i'm a little bit torn in my current job and my future job. the reason, friends! i have quite a lot of good friends here at my my current workplace. we did a lot of fun things together like bowling, karaoke, vacation etc.. we hanged out every time we got the chance! yeah, i know that i will and can make new friends but things will no be quite the same... i just can hope that we will still remain as close after this.
 
today, i accompanied one of my friend to buy a new laptop. well, she did bought it and it's a pink sony vaio. i also plan to buy a desktop when i've got the budget. oops, before, i've wrote that i want a red delicious dkny perfume, right? well, now i'm a proud owner of one... hehe, and the great thing is, i got it as a present so i didn't heve to spend a single cent on it. lucky me! hmm, i think that's all for now... until next time.. btw, right now, i'm currently reading the dangers of deceiving a viscount by julia london.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment