Tuesday, February 26, 2008

lucky me!

wow, lady luck has been smiling on lately! my latest luckiest moment is.... one of my office mate is going to buy me a present for my birthday and also as a farewell gift. belated birthday actually. and he's going to buy me a solvil titus watch. my current watch only costs rm50 and he's offering me a watch that worth rm500... ho! ho! ho! christmas is early for me. the problem is, i don't know which model i want. he asked me to survey around and later tell him which one i like best. but, the truth is, i have a little immature taste for an adult. i love watches that have cartoon character on its face. mine has a cute mickey mouse face.
 
since, solvil titus doesn't have that sort of designs, it was quite a bit hard for me to find one that i like. my friends and i went to a shop to survey the watches but after about 1 hour lingering around the shop, i still haven't made up my mind. the shop's closing, so i thought i will surf the net later to find the model i like but, it's hard to find titus watches. oooh, if you are wondering why, titus, because one of the people at my office can get a special price for the brand. well, i guess it's all for now. hope the luck will stay with me for a loooong time...

No comments:

Post a Comment