Sunday, August 17, 2008

wedding bells...



hello people... good morning, rise and shine! morning has always been my favourite time of the day bcos it's the mark of a new day and a new beginning as well... my chosen topic today is wedding! since the school holidays are here, there'll be alot of weddings. and i've already received quite a number of invitation. the first wedding i went to this past 2 weeks is my schoolmate during secondary yrs. ooo, before i've forgot, i went to sekolah menengah sains tuanku jaafar, kuala pilah negeri sembilan for my secondary education. the wedding was held at undang ulu, muar johor. i went there with the boys from my school; apen, taring and rafiz! on the way, we met mozac. the weddding was great... apai and his wife walk under swords since apai's in NAVY! both the bride & groom looked handsome and pretty... while eating, nadzir, halim & his wife came. so, we chatted a while and went back to where we came from. it;s nice seeing old friends! everybody got a different stories now! with jobs, families, careers etc to take care of....

next is the wedding of my former schoolmates as well. siti syaheeda nor! once again it was a very beautiful wedding! her wedding was held at her father's house in masjid tanah, malacca. this time i've met ieda! she came with her other half! not a lot of people from our school came, everybody got something to settle! and btw, i've got medical leave until 9 september 2008! hoooray, no more work stressed for one month, ahaks! forgot about that, let's get back to my story.... today's the wedding og my cousin in jay bee. ooo forgot to mention, my bestfrie, hawa is also staying with me at my 'kampung' rite' now. i went to pick her up last thursday with my mom. one question that keep on playing on my mind and hers, when will our turn come?! hahaha... ;p

well, let them all get married! we believe that our turn will arrive, for Allah has promised that each of us a partner of our own. Just keep believing and insyaAllah, we'll get it! Just don't forget to doa and trying our best to do anything! i think that's all for now. insyaAllah next time, i'll be updating my blog frequently for i'm on holiday. the first pic is from apai's wedding, second and third were from ed's wedding! and the 3rd pic is the pic of me and my best friend, miss siti norhawa patumin... okat pp, gtg! have a nice day ahead. take care and lurve u all, muahs~ muahs~ ahaks! ~_^

1 comment: