Friday, February 4, 2011

50th entries, wow!!! ^o^

hye there! this is my 50th entries. i started this blog in 2007. and after 4 years, i've only written 50 entries. and some of them cannot be count as entry since i just copied and pasted whatever i like, hehe.. but, still i've made it to 50 rite?! today is my sister, syahira 36th birthday. i've already given her present. and this sunday, we will be celebrating my nephew, danish's 6th birthday at mcdonalds bangi. i just celebrated my 28th birthday last 29 january. and on the 25th january was my sister-in-law, kak ani's 38th birthday. happy birthday to all of us.

last weekend, i went to hawa's house in kota tinggi for sujit's and sohar's wedding by bus. i think i've mentioned this in one of my previous entry. we planned to go to both sides, but then something unfortunate happened. hawa's uncle passed away and we went to attend his funeral at yong peng on saturday. we only went to sohar's reception on sunday. no photo's taken cause not enough times. my 'kampung' was flooded.

i just finished rick riordan's latest book, Heroes of Olympus : The Lost Hero. it took me quite a while to finish that book. it was interesting but lately i find myself, easily distracted from something i love to do. example, reading. i tried to read a few books recently, but never quite finished any of them. if not mistaken, i've tried to read 5 different books. it happened because i couldn't stick to one. let me make a list of those books :
  • Innocent Mage by Karen Miller
  • The Language of Emotional Intelligence by Jeanne Segal, Ph.D
  • A Wallflower Christmas by Lisa Kleypas
  • The Wicked Duke Takes a Wife by Jillian Hunter
  • Charlie Bone and The Shadow of Badlock by Jenny Nimo
hoho, all these books are interesting but as i've said before, i keep getting distracted for no known reasons. and this rick riordan's book in the only one i read till the very end and it still took me 3 days for usually i can finish it in just one day (non working day of course). and those 3 days are non working days, mind you. ermm, what is wrong with me? i even try to read something lighter such as comics, but still the same problem occur. i couldn't even finished one comic (which i usually done in 30 mins or less). well, enough of that. i just couldn't wait for the next installment of Heroes of Olympus titlled The Son Of Neptune. my guess is, the son of neptune is percy jackson but it'll only come out in autumn 2011. could hardly wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment