Thursday, March 1, 2012

it finally arrived!!!

argh, finally the email i dreaded all this time had finally arrived! and the best thing is i haven't read it yet because i don't want to know what the content is. the email is non-other than the email from my thesis supervisor. for your information, i haven't submit a single thing to her. so, i do expect and know that she will email me sooner or later enquiring about my progress. ever since her last email last month, i'm afraid to check my inbox because i'm afraid that she will scold me or something like that for not submitting a thing. honestly, i haven't started yet! i'm still waiting for the 'vibe' or 'mood' to arrive. i think i felt a itsy bitsy tiny vibe when i saw her email just now, huhu... so, i think i will definitely start doing my thesis from now to avoid any unwanted consequences!

ps: i don't have the gut to read her email yet.. maybe later, huhu... currently, i'm waiting in front of the television for the final episode of malay drama series, aishiteru... it seem that, somebody hasn't learned her lesson yet! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment