Tuesday, January 1, 2013

my 2012 recap


happy new year! as usual, at the beginning of the year, i will have new year resolutions. if you compared my new year resolutions these past few years will be the same, hehe.. so, i wouldn't have to write this year resolution here. if you search my blog, you'll find it on every first entry of the year. so, i think i better write my 2012 recaps.

happy things
  • two very interesting vacations with friends; vietnam and cameron highland
  • my aunt finally got married at the age of 46
  • increase in salary
  • being a little bit active in presstij and making friends
  • bought lots of books during BBW 2012
  • many small things that made it worthwhile
  • joining quite a few runs/walks
sad things
  • lost both my grandmothers
  • haven't finished my final degree thesis
  • lost my phone
  • increase in medication again
there are many other sad and happy things that i may have forgot. what i wrote above is only the few things that really have big impact to my life. okay, here are some of things that i really would have done this coming year.
  • finish my thesis so that i finally can get my degree. honestly, if i finally have this degree, it would certainly help boosting my self confidence level.
  • try to do more charity jobs. last year, i hadn't join any charity job. at least in 2011, i've joined a few with mercy and yayasan salam. so. i'm planning in actively participate in charity work. maybe try on a few new one like 'soup kitchen' by mixfm.
  • trying to be less burden to my family especially my parents by being more independent.
  • loving my current job more so that i could work with more sincerity. and in sincerity comes the joy and the meaning of it.
  • stop being wasteful. no more buying things that i don't need ie clothes, shoes, books (finished the one that i got) etc.
  • save more money by being thrifty. insyaAllah, want to perform 'umrah' when saving is enough.
  • live a healthy life; eat right, exercise regularly, smile a lot, less stressed etc
  • and many more that i couldn't write and share here for it might be private. ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment