Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Chocolate!!!


I love chocolate!!! Who doesn't?! Well, since i love chocolate, i usually have one nearby. I usually keep my chocolate in my pillow (inside the pillow case), so that i could reach it easily.

I think i started this habit since i was in secondary school. It was a boarding school, so we don't have access to a fridge. In order to keep our chocolate from melting, we just put in in the pillow case since it's quite low in temperature. Our chocolate usually deformed but still doesn't melt.

I remember that my friend usually search my stock of chocolates. I even put them under the mattress if they don't fit on the pillow case. I still have this habit of putting chocolate in the pillow case until now eventhough i have easy access to the fridge.

Just now, my mother who is sleeping at my sister's house (help looking after my niece and nephews since my sister is working outstation in china) was asking me what is the thing she found the pillow case. I said nothing since i forgot the existence of my chocolate there. I only remembered when my mom said it was a bar of chocolate, huhu..

ps: my mom asked why did i put it there and answer was habit, convenient and easy to reach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment