Monday, March 11, 2013

issues...


so many serious issues lately.. with elections, lahad datu, missing children (syndicate), maids abusing children under care and many more. i prefer to keep my comments regarding this issues to myself in order to avoid conflict, huhu.. but, when among my friends i let my opinions flow freely as ralph waldo emerson said, 'a friend is a person whom i maybe sincere. before him, i may think aloud.' furthermore, being judged by the people that knows you is very different from being judged by the people who doesn't know you well.

right now. i'm in my own dilemma. should i apply for unpaid leave or shouldn't i? why do i want to apply for this leave is non other than to finish my final project that had been on hold for more that a year, huhu... my main reason for applying this leave is because i want to do it at kampung. less distraction compared when i'm here in putrajaya. i applied for the same leave last year but i couldn't do anything since i was sick for the whole two weeks. so, i'm hoping for the best this time around.. in shaa Allah..

No comments:

Post a Comment