Tuesday, April 16, 2013

life is a mess!

my cosy bed
my life is currently in a mess. the proof can be seen above. i'm currently doing my thesis. yup, another entry about my unfinished thesis. there's nothing much i've done during my two weeks unpaid leave. the first week, i went to segamat and planned on editing the cooking videos. unfortunately, my ancient laptop couldn't handle the heavy task given to it eventhough my tool for video editing is only window movie maker, nothing fancy!

that slowed my mood. my mom followed me back to putrajaya on the second week. i bought a new laptop at low yat. so, i stayed my eldest brother's house to continue my work. unfortunately, i couldn't focus due to several circumstances and went back to kak sya's home. my mom still with me. but, she had to go back to segamat on wednesday due to our neighbor's wedding.

during these two weeks, i had to admit i haven't done much. i have only about 10 days more to finish it. i pray to Allah everyday, to give me strength to finally do it! what i realized is that, the nearer i come to the due date, the more idea i had and faster i work. thank you Allah for all that You've give to me, Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment