Tuesday, April 2, 2013

yay, finally found them!

say hello fellas!
introducing my collection of hard rock cafe beanie bears. i started collecting them a long long time ago, when i was still studying at 'that' country. three of them were bought by my friends (i asked them to buy it for me); dublin, munich and madrid. the rest were bought by me. i brought them home along with me and i asked my mother to keep it safe for me. i don't want my nephews and nieces play with them. actually, i don't mind them playing with the bears, i'm more concern on them losing the bears!

but, my mother forgot where she put it and finally, after almost six years i'm reunited with them. here's a dialogue between me and her :

mak : next time, when all the kids (nieces and nephews) are coming home (segamat), let them play with the bears!
me : noooooooo!
mak : but you do know that we couldn't keep toys as decoration right! angels (malaikat) won't enter the house.
me : yes, i know. i will give them to my kids to play.
mak : when are you going to have kids? (sarcastically)
me : someday in in the future, hehe..
mak : erm.. (uninterested in continuing the conversation)

why is my mother not interested in continuing the subject? because we had this same conversation several times before! she knew that it would lead to nowhere, haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment