Wednesday, December 18, 2013

my graduation day

alhamdulillah, i am finally, officially graduated on my convocation day at PWTC last saturday. it was happening so fast, i couldn't really absorbed the feeling of being graduated. it was OUM 15th convocation. i was in the second session (evening session) that started on 2pm. my parents came along with my two bestest friends, hawa and miss a.

we went there with my parents'car and arrived at PWTC around 12 noon. i told my parents to get into the hall first while hawa and miss a helped me with my robe and all. around 1pm, hawa and miss a went to a different hall where the live broadcast was. i gathered with the rest and finally entered the hall at about 2.15pm.

i brought in my current book, with only a few chapter left and managed to finish it while waiting for everything to end. it ended around 5pm and we went back to putrajaya. unfortunately, there was a very heavy traffic after mines toll, barely moving at all. we made a u-turn and went to ampang (mak wang's house)  instead. we only arrived back at putrajaya around 11pm.

on the next morning, we went to the studio to take formal graduation picture. my parents paid the bill as a present for my convocation. talking about convocation presents, i got a few! a lovely bouquet of flower from hawa and miss a, a nice pink wallet from kak sya (actually, kak sya just gave me money so that i could get anything i want, a thoughtful 'congratulation on your graduation' from abg ain's broods, a cute calendar and a few 'body shop' items from kak ala. abg ain and abg ijan also want to treat me to dinner. so, please enjoy the pictures below.
Official Photos from OUM


i really hate this photo, huhu..
Studio Photos



Before Entering Hall Photos
with beloved parents
with bestest friends
the book i read
The Gifts
with the bouquet and scroll

flowers in the vase
card from dearest niblings
self bought gift (kak sya)
calendar and 'body shop' products

No comments:

Post a Comment