Friday, July 25, 2014

events recap

salam.. i'll be doing summary of several events that happened couple of months ago. since i haven't got the time to write them in details (excuses,excuses), hehe..

11/05/2014: mother's day
on this this day, both my sisters and i celebrated mother's day with our beloved mother at putrajaya lake club. our brothers couldn't make it, so it just mother and daughters.of course, my sisters are already mothers on their own. we bought a cake for this occasion. i know that some people said that we should celebrate and appreciate our mother everyday, not just on mother's day. but for me, yeah we appreciate her everyday but to have one special day for her would make it, well special. just like you celebrate anniversary and such. my mother plays a vital and important role in my messy life. and the song 'i turn to you' by christina aguilera really summed it up for me...


13/05/2014: alif's birthday
alif turns three this year.he knows numbers up to 100, alphabets (lower & upper case), spells and read more that 30 words but still could only speak a little. one day i received a whatsapp message from my sister that read abcsong. i knew immediately who's the culprit. my sistertold me, one of her friend got elephant a smessage.alif thought whatsapp was a search engine.oh,he knows how to operate google and youtube. kids there day are soo gadget/tech savvy compared to me.


01/06/2014: fun run & syaira's birthday
miss a and i joined another run this day.this time we joined the masquerade run and got the chance to dress crazy without looking weird. i took this chance to wear my yukata. miss a wore the cute animal hat that we bought before. while walking, a tourist took a picture of us.. and that night we celebrate syara's sixth birthday at kak ala's house.
aren't we looking cute?hehe..
syaira's birthday
07/06/2014: awed's engagement
today is my bff's big day,well one of the big day. awed is finally getting engaged! miss a and i got there one day earlier to help what we can.we turned awed's bedroom into engagement looking one. we moved all the extra things to awed'd brother's room, hehe..and we helped cut the the beef and chicken for the engagement's meal. the ceremony goes smoothly and i really am so happy for her. couldn't wait for the wedding at the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment