Wednesday, July 15, 2015

raya 2015/1436h is just around the corner...

 
wow, it's already the second last day of fasting! time flies very fast. well, i'm still at putrajaya since I didn't apply any extra leave for raya. the truth is, my annual leaves are left to seven only. thanks to me for always applying emergency leave. I try to like my job. seriously, i'm trying! i'm really am grateful for having this job. I love it more and hate it less after listening to the 'laying-off workers' news in the private sector.
 
my sister and her family had already gone back to kampong today. she told me to wash the clothes etc which I didn't mind at all. eventhough I still go to the office, the mood for work is already thinning as the mood for raya are thickening. I will go back tomorrow after work and would be back in putrajaya on Monday. i'm planning to go go back from kampong early in the morning and hoping to arrive at work before 7:30am. actually, i usually travel this way during festive holiday to avoid traffic,
 
this ramadhan, i usually breakfast at home. during my paid leave at kampong, my parents and i would just by foods from bazaar since my mom thought cooking for three person was not worth the time and energy, hehe.. i agreed with her. only this one time, we breakfasted at a restaurant in muar when we send haziq (my nephew) back to his boarding school, mrsm muar.
 
when i came back to putrajaya, i breakfasted mostly at home. they were a few time when i breakfasted outside with my friends. twice with rafiz and miss a, twice with fiza and yati and once with my fellow schoolmates from sains tuaku jaafar. with rafiz and miss a, we breakfasted at alamanda. with fiza and yati, once at laman grill kajang (we celebrated fiza's birthday as well) and once at everly. with the smstj99ners, we breakfasted at darc. okay that's all for now! selamat hari raya dan maaf zahir batin to all muslims in this world..
 
laman grill; yati, fiza and i
 
smstj99ners at darc
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment