Sunday, June 2, 2019

ramadan 2019/1440H


i'm so sorry for the late wish. it's already the 28 days of ramadan. only a couple of days before eid. this year, for the first time ever, i managed to finish the whole quran during ramadan. i hope i can maintain this for years to come. i tried my best to perform terawih prayers as well. up until today, i only missed three (not counting the ties of my period). one time i missed because of journeying from putrajaya to segamat, the second time was totally not a good reason (i was hooked on watching netflix, huhu..) and the third time was due to stomachache.

since i am already at kampung, i didn't take extra leave to celebrate eidulfitri @ raya puasa. my sisters' family are already here. my first brother will be back tomorrow night and my second brother will be back on the first day of raya, insyaAllah this coming wednesday. as for my study, i made the decision to defer again this semester and start back in september semester. i really hope by that time, i already made up my mind on my master project. not only made up my mind, i hope by that time i already came up with project proposal. i still need submit the proposal to my chosen supervisor first. ok, that's all for now. until later, maybe i'll upload a few raya photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment