Friday, August 2, 2019

Aidilfitri 2019/1440H

this year raya is so much better than my previous year raya. during last year raya, i was taken ill and had to be hospitalized in kajang for a few days. i'm not sure whether i've mentioned it in this blog or not. but one of my friend had a stroke attack on the first day of raya. i had a chance to visit him and he was unconscious for a few days. even when he regained back his consciousness, his memory was not fully intact. alhamdulillah at this moment he was already taken home and was taken care by his family. please pray for his recovery. he was my friend at stj and also during my german years. well, here are some photos for this year raya. sorry for the very late updates, huhu.. it's already time for aildiladha as well.. we will be celebrating this aidiladha at putrajaya since kak sya is performing haj with his husband and my parents are looking after their children.

abg ain's family

kak sya's family

kak ala's family

my family, hehe..
  

No comments:

Post a Comment