Friday, August 2, 2019

my finger journey to recovery


on one fine day, i can't remember the exact date, i hurt my finger while trying to open a can of mushroom. it won't stop bleeding and i panic. i'm a little bit of hemophobic. i couldn't stand the sight of blood even if it's my own, huhu.. this one time, i wanted to donate blood, i blackout even before the donating began. it's just because i saw the bags of blood. so, the next time i donated blood, i kept my sight clear out off the blood bags. i avoided looking at them. so, with the help of my mom and aunt, we managed to stop the bleeding. i went to clinic the next day and received four stitches. i received stitches once before, when i was around four years old. i fall from a swing. the only thing i remembered at that time was me calling the little chicks to play with me and then woke up at my grandma's house later that night...

No comments:

Post a Comment