Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Oh My Goodness!

OMG! It's been more than a year I haven't write anything here! Almost every single year, I vow to myself that I'll write at least an entry a month and every single year I broke the vow! There are actually a lot of things that I want to share here. Saying I don't have enough time would be a lie, since I do actually have a lot of free times. But I think, what hinder me from updating is I rarely opened my laptop lately. Before this, I usually open my laptop since I had to do a lot of university things (assignments, quizzes etc). Since, I am only left with my final thesis, I am ashamed to admit, I rarely did anything.

What is the progress of my thesis, you ask? Nada... Null... Zilch.... No progress whatsoever, huhu... It's like I'm stuck in this procrastination mode and couldn't get myself out. I would say, okay, I'l start next month and this has keep on going for more than three years! Honestly, if you ask me, I would love to give up and stop for good. But thinking back on all those efforts, money and time, I try to motivate myself to finish since I am only left with this final hurdle.

I want to blame this on the pandemic. But, by looking deep within myself, I know that I have only myself to blame. I know I just need to start and everything will eventually fall into place. I don't know where to start. I'm stuck on methodology, I'm stuck on theory, I'm stuck with my unanalyzed data. But STILL I know that these are all excuses... I really need to start and stop making these excuses... So, ya Allah, please give me strength and guidance for me to finish my master... Thank you, Allah... I think this is all for now... And please, I you read this, please made dua for me... Thank you, may Allah repay your kindness...


No comments:

Post a Comment