Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Test of Faith

 

If you haven't heard what was happening in Palestine today, you must be not living at all! Either you are in a coma or you are really really ignorant. Here, I'm not going to write about what happened since it is all over the media. What I am going to write here is my very own test of faith. The Palestinians' faith must be on a totally different level than mine, way above.. Why am I saying this? Because (I am ashamed to admit it here), even when the smallest, trivial trial such as losing my stuffs, I would complain to Allah and question, why this is happening to me... Very bad, right?! But the Palestinians, they never complained, they accepted their trials and with every trials they encountered, their faiths grow...

While looking at the situation in Palestine, I question Allah (another moment that I am not proud of), why doesn't Allah destroy all the zionist? Who am I to question the Wisdom of the Almighty, One and Only! Ya Allah, please forgive me for my ignorant, my lack of faith, my doubt... And guess what? On the same day, I raised this question I encountered this tafsir in the Holy Quran;

So when you meet the disbelievers in battle, strike their necks until you have thoroughly subdued them, then bind them firmly. Later free them either as an act of grace or by ransom until the war comes to an end. So will it be. Had Allah willed, He Himself could have inflicted punishment on them. But He does this only to test some of you by means of others. And those who are martyred in the cause of Allah, He will never render their deeds void (Surah Muhammad 47:4)

I cried... Alhamdulillah, thank you Allah, for the immediate and direct answer You give me! Again, forgive me for all my sins... Indeed, You are The All Knowing an The All Compelling and I am just Your lowly servant... I think that is all for this entry... Please pray for our brothers and sisters in Palestine... May Allah help and protect the people of Palestine, ease their pain and suffering, bestow His mercy on them and open people's hearts to give in this time of crisis...

ps: this is not the first time and I am very sure (and hoping) that this will not be the last time that Allah answers my questions directly through the Quran... Thank you Allah for your guidance... “Our Lord, let not our hearts deviate after You have guided us and grant us from Yourself mercy" (Surah Ali'Imran 3:8) 

No comments:

Post a Comment