Wednesday, February 24, 2010

no idea...

ellop there! another update this week. the truth is i don't know what to write but still, i wanna write something. last monday while reading darren shan book, cirque du freak, i cried. hehe, i had to go to the toilet, so that nobody can see me crying. i cried at the part, when darrn said goodbye to his family, before he faked his own death. silly of me, right? i didn't know why i creied. maybe during that time, i'm imaginig myself saying goodbye to my family before my own death... i'm still reading the darren shan saga. currently at book 5...

i've got 3 assigments to do. 1 for oral english, 1 for human computer interaction n 1 for interactive media. but i've got to finish inteactive multimedia first 'coz the lecturer want it on T4. the other 2 tutors is much more lenient and want us to submit it during T5. i've got only 1 paper for mid-term, that's human computer interaction. my result for last sem is already out. B+ for statistics n B- for web publishing. wait for one more, communication theory. my cgpa is getting lower each sem. currently at 3 point something... huhu, hopefully will stand above 3 pointer. don't want 2 pointer.... that's all for now. until later...

1 comment: