Thursday, September 27, 2012

mak akak's wedding & 'khatam Quran' ceremony

last sunday, 23rd september 2012 was a memorable day for my aunt, mak akak a.k.a abilah binti othman. that is the day, she finally got married after 46 long years looking for the one. all of us were very happy for her. actually, on that day i was scheduled to join the avon charity walk at putrajaya, but by setting my priorita straight, i chose to attend mak akak's big day. the reception will be held at putrajaya lake club on the 27th october 2012.

that day was also the khatam Quran ceremony to my two cousins, izni and suraya and to my niece, yasmin and nephew, hazim as well. actually, yasmin was supposed to khatam alone. but she was shy and so the other three, actually two, neni and suraya volunteered to accompany her and hazim was forced to join by his mother a.k.a my sister in law, kak ani. here are some pictures from that day.
khatam Quran
the happy couple, mak akak and uncle basri
hantaran from the groom
hantaran from the bride
with the couple

2 comments:

  1. Both of you looking Awesome. Best of luck for your new life. I wish you both live happily ever after.

    Wedding Guide Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the wish. but it wasn't my wedding but mt aunt's. :)

    ReplyDelete