Saturday, October 6, 2012

introducing my furry lil' friends..


salam, remember the entry regarding yuki and heiji? my two furry bedtime companions, well heiji is not that furry but still.. both of them received new friends in times. after them is the london hardrock cafe bear which i named yumi. my sister bought it for me when she attended a meeting there. after yumi, i got dora (short form from doraemon) in a lucky draw at tokyo street, pavillion kl.

and recently, i bought a bear on airasia flight (during my trip to vietnam, which i will tell all about it in another entry later). he is a plane engineer and i named him jiro! yesterday, i got a new furry friend after signing up for memory lane card membership. i named her, yuri which means lily in japanese. 

in Islam, we are not allowed to keep flush toys or dolls as display. the angels would not come in your house if you used them as display. but it is okay if you used them, like kids playing with them and such. in my case, those furry friends of mine have different functions.
  • yuki : acts as my hugging pillow
  • heiji : acts as my extra headrest, when i'm reading while lying, the pillows are too low and it made me uncomfortable, so heiji came it and made the pillows higher and more comfortable
  • yumi, yuri, jiro : these three are smalls in size, so i usually use them to entertain my little nephew, alif by doing some puppet shows
  • dora : this is alif favourite friend because it has a bell around his neck. he always play with it when he's in my room
yuki and heiji

yumi, the londoner with japanese name

the famous doraemon

the 'kakkoi' plane engineer, jiro

cute little yuri

No comments:

Post a Comment