Monday, January 30, 2012

introducing, yuki & heiji!!!

yuki & heiji
salam, introducing my bed partners, yuki and heiji. i bought yuki last year at metrojaya sale and i just received heiji last saturday from A as a birthday present. oh, yuki is the bear and heiji is the red angry bird. if you noticed my previous entry on my children name, yuki is the first prefix for female while heiji is the first prefix for male. and by the way, i just celebrated my 29th birthday yesterday. thank you all for wishing me happy birthday. kak sya and her family bought a cake for me. the previous week was very hectic week at the office. we have to work until night. i even asked for an extension for my proposal submission. i really didn't have the time to do it. alhamdulillah, puan mudiana approved my request. alhamdulillah, i also passed all papers for last semester and it's now offiicially thesis only to complete my degree...

No comments:

Post a Comment