Monday, February 11, 2013

a lovely walk in the park...

 a walk in the park
i'm not an outdoor type of person. i prefer to spend my free time inside rather than outside. my choice of activities during my leisure time include reading, sleeping, watching tv, surfing the net and napping again. if i'm out, believe me that you would only find me in another type of buildings usually shopping malls either shopping, window shopping, movies, bowling and so on.

but, being an indoor type of person doesn't mean that i hate outdoor activities. i love them as long as they fit into my indoor activities well. i love to take a stroll in the park once in a while. i usually walk, seldom jog or run. and sometimes by taking a stroll, help me ease my mind a little, admiring Allah works in nature. today, i took one of the rare stroll. i wore skirts and sandals and the results can be seen in the above picture, huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment