Thursday, February 7, 2013

solitude


salam, i just want to put into words the thoughts that i have in my mind right now. maybe by seeing in written form, i could reconsider it. what i've been thinking this last few minutes is I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK, HOLIDAY, ALONE, JUST ME MYSELF AND I after i submitted my final project, maybe in june. i made this plan so it can motivate me to finish my project on time. and just to give myself some solitary time. yup, i did mentioned before that i want to save money and perform umrah (alone, yes) and that plan is still on.

i know most of you could relate to what i'm writing right now. sometimes, you just want to be alone. no families, no friends, no colleagues, no acquaintances, just you meeting some strangers that probably become your new family or friend. have you ever felt that when you are alone in a new place, with no one around knew you, you could be finally be yourself. no more masking yourself.

just admit it, we all wear masks when dealing with everyday life. you wear this mask with family, you wear that mask for friend, you wear different masks everytime. i think Allah is the only one that knows you with and without the multiple masks. sometimes, you even wear mask for yourself because sometimes you do wonder who you really are right? or maybe it just me... ok, that's all i want to express right now. until fingers met keyboards again, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment