Tuesday, June 23, 2015

how i spend my one month unpaid leave...

 
salam,
 
I couldn't remember whether or not (this sentence is so familiar, hehe..) I have mentioned about my one month unpaid leave from June 1st to June 30th. the reason for this leave is for me to relax and spend my time leisurely. I don't have to think about work but I still have to think about classes and attend them. for this semester, I'm taking only one subject (repeat); human development across the lifespan and the assignment question is on the psychosocial therapy focussing on Erik Erikson (1902 - 1994). his theory focused on eight (8) stages:
  1. Trust vs Mistrust (Infancy: 0 - 12 mo)
  2. Autonomy vs Shame and Doubt (Toddler: 13 to 48 mo)
  3. Initiative vs Guilt (Pre-schooler: 3 - 5 yrs)
  4. Competence vs Inferiority (Elementary School: 6 - puberty)
  5. Identity vs Role Confusion (Adolescence: Teen years - 20s)
  6. Intimacy vs Isolation (Young Adulthood: 20s - early 40s)
  7. Generativity vs Stagnation (Middle Adulthood: 40s - 60s)
  8. Integrity vs Despair (Late Adulthood: Late 60s and above)
hehe, sorry for the sudden educational input. just want to share the basic. well, how much is the progress? currently, it is in the very first stage; gathering information. my style of writing a theses is like this:
  • Stage One: Gather the materials (books, e-books, journals, magazines, internets and so on)
  • Stage Two: Go through the data (read everything and plan how to include all the materials into the theses so it looks more original and less plagiarism)
  • Stage Three: Write (so the last stage is to write the theses and still cross check every details)
  • Stage Four: Double check and once you're satisfied, submit your work to your tutor
oh, I just realised that I've only four steps/stages! I'm sure most of you are much more thorough compared to me. so, I borrowed a few books (six to be exact!) from national library. before this, they only allow you to borrow three books. I've went through their website to search for books. but, it turned out most of the books are only for references so I had to went through their OPAC once again to search for book. I did this last Tuesday.
 
and on the same Tuesday, my parents and I went to I-Kids Putrajaya/Cyberjaya fairy tale fancy fashion show. before this event, we also went to their first ever sports day. before this, I-Kids was under smartreader management but starting last year the management changed. well, alif was dressed as buzz lightyear and syariq as Arabian prince. both of them were really cute.
 
alif and syariq
once the show is over, my parents and I made our way to Segamat. but before that, we well I stopped at the national library. we arrived around 8pm. so, on the first day of fasting, my mother and I went to the bazaar ramadhan to buy thing for breakfast. actually, it is our daily routine. my mother didn't cook because they are only three of us (cheaper to buy than to coo). so let me see, today is the six day of fasting and 23 day of my unpaid leave. I will start working next Wednesday (1 july). okay, now let ,e summarize what I did in this one month (almost).
  • sleep
  • eat
  • fast
  • read book
  • blogging and other social media
  • sleep
  • looking for assignment material
  • shop
  • sleep...
so as you could see, I haven't done much. I'm planning to finish my assignment before my leave is over... that's all for now, until later...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment