Sunday, January 7, 2018

continuation to M.A.D. WeeK...


remember my entry, M.A.D. Week?! here's the continuation. i was only out for two days before being sent back to rehabilitation on 12 december 2017. i was only out for good on 26 december 2017. even than i was on probation for one whole week. it was called home leave. my family could bring me back to rehab when they felt i should. on that one week probation, i wasn't allowed to post anything on social media thus the silence until a couple of days ago.

here, i was diagnosed as manic same in 2008. by to my own opinion, my manic episode now is less severe than my manic in 2008. but, what i HATE the most being manic this time is being hospitalized. to tell the truth, there were nothing much to do at the ward. luckily, my family brough me books and most important of all, the holy Quran.

the conversations are limited. there were around five people in the ward but their conditions doesn't allow good conversation. i hope the quality of psychiatric wards in malaysia will be upgraded! more activities should being introduced and i praised the presence of an occupational therapist. i don't know about the condition of other wards but the one in kajang are in dire need of improvement. still, i want to thank you all the staffs for doing a good job. honestly, a couple of you could use an personlity upgrade as well...  (~_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment