Wednesday, January 31, 2018

happy birthday to me!!!



alhamdulilah, Allah gives me another year to live on this earth. i celebrated my birthday by getting annoyed at KLIA2's myNEWS.com. after coming back from our trip to hong kong and macau, i suddenly wanted to drink milk so much. it was 15 minutes past 12 and the only store that was opened is myNEWS.com. i took a 500ml goodday fresh milk and the price tag is RM5.70. but when i paid, the price hiked to RM7.10. i told the worker, and he rudely told me he couldn't do anything about it. i already reported this to myNEWS.com and eAduan KPDNKK.

spot the diffrent!
but later that day was all sunshine and rainbow for me. first, i celebrated my birthday with aisyah, rafiz and ateng and sushi zanmai, d'pulze, putrajaya. this is the first time, i ate ate sushi zanmai and i was really interested in the way it send your order. there is a track where this cute 'train' with your order on top that send your order. it will stop at the table and asking you to take you food. once done. you have to press this blinking button for it to go back to its starting point. btw, these beautiful meals were paid by the evergenerous, mr. rafiz.

salmon maki and salmon nigiri

salmon temaki (yup, i do love salmon)

after that, i went straight to restoran ana ikan bakar petai bangi to celebrate my birthday with family this time. both the company and the food are great! we ate almost everything from seafood to chicken and beef! they sang the birthday song for me and and my sister-in-law, kak ani who celebrated her birthday on the 25th. as usual, the little ones, alif but not syariq since he had a cough blew the candle. syariq really pulled a long face for not be able to blow the candles.

mak su is me and mak long is kak ani

i'm grateful for having a very tight and closed-knit family. no matter how 'crazy' i go, they will always stick by me!

the oreo cream and cookies cake was chosen by syariq

this birthday might be the best and biggest celebration ever! i received a lot of wishes and gifts. i quote back what i said at FB, 'As vain as it sound, those wishes made me feel special, important, appreciated and needed. These feelings are the reason that keep me on going in this life. Once again, thousand of thank you and may Allah bless all of you.❤️  '

from fiza and yati

from kak ala's bunch

from officemates

from (clockwise): abg ijan's bunch, abg ain's bunch, ateng (nice packing. at first i thought he gave me a secret medicine to help with my bipolar since he is a pharmacist, haha..) and the HRC honolulu bear from aisyah and rafiz


ps: i went to a trip to hong kong and macau on 25 - 28 january 2018 with dear aisyah as usual. maybe, i write on this trip first, not laos while it still fresh in my mind, huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment