Monday, October 5, 2020

My Precious...


I lost this ring in the bathroom during Aidiladha. ๐Ÿ’It wasn't the first. I lost it before once in the same bathroom. Both times, I searched thoroughly but couldn't find it. This ring is very very precious to me because it was a gift from my parents.❤️

The first time, I found it on the next day. But for the second time, I just found it last Friday.๐Ÿ˜Š The thing is, I wasn't the only one searching for it. I received help from my family members. Even my sisters' maids, who cleaned the bathroom couldn't find it.

I was a little heartbroken, ๐Ÿ’” losing the ring. But I still have hope that I will find it again for I am very sure I lost it in the bathroom and not somewhere else. I pray and Allah answers my prayer.๐Ÿคฒ

On that day, I was cleaning the bathroom and suddenly the ring materialise out of nowhere, seriously! I am very surprised and at the same time very grateful and happy. ๐Ÿ˜ Finally, I am reunited with my precious (just like Gollum in LOTR but less creepy).


Few things I learn here are:

๐Ÿ€Never give up hope no matter how bleak things might seem

๐Ÿ€Always have faith in Allah. He is always there.

๐Ÿ€Pray for everything, even when you think it is a small and trivial matter.

๐Ÿ€Every good deeds you performed will benefit you in ways you couldn't imagine

๐Ÿ€Love your parents!!!


#TrustInAllah

#LoveThyParents

#HaveFaith

No comments:

Post a Comment