Thursday, March 13, 2008

what to do? what to do?

 

WHAT TO DO?! wargh, i've got to sit for my mid term exam tomorrow and i haven't study a single thing?! of course, i know what i must do! hehe, just wanna yell it out loud! tomorrow paper is basic concept of information technology. must study 6 chapters, huhuhuhu, i'm doomed! got to burn the midnight oil... standby coffee... standby livita... standby whatever that can keep me awake and alert tonight! let me see, the topics are:
  • introduction to information era
  • central processing unit (cpu)
  • input/output
  • secondary storage
  • computer software
  • programming language
most of them, methink me can answer by general knowledge and common sense! but as for facts, got no choice, me have to study and remember! and btw, my exam will start at 9am at um. wargh, jammed! must use federal, no other choice! have to go out early! exam is 1 hour. then, i'll go back to work. my work is getting better each day! at least, i got to do works that exercises my mind muscle. otherwise, methink me iq level will drop just like our stock exchange recently.
 
furthermore, my boss want to shorten my probation periods. normally, it's 3 months, my boss want to shorten it to 2 or perhaps 1 month. after that, i'll receive my confirmation letter. at the moment, i'm still on probation! hehehe, got to perform well ler... ooops, yesterday the spm results were announced. three of my cousins sat for it. one got 10A... huhuhuhu... me and his brother think he's an alien to perform that well... both of us only manage to get several As during our time... hahaha, perhaps we were just jealous! but, good for him! he deserves it. i didn't manage to contact the other two!
 
but recently, a lot of students manage to get straight As for SPM. so, getting 10A is not a big matter anymore! and the best student managed to get 21As, if i'm not mistaken. i wonder how he studies! i only took 10 subjects for my spm, and it was enough to make my head explodes! he must be some kind of genius or something or maybe he studied like hell and didn't do anything else. sometimes i wonder, did the children are getting smarter or the quality of our education is getting lower?! hmmm, whatever it is, congratulation to all the candidates. may success always be with you! sound a lil' bit like MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU! hehehe, STAR WARS forever!
 
okay.. okay... got to go and study like there's no tomorrow! otherwise, my answer sheets will be blank! hahaha, until next time... wish me luck! “Never regard study as a duty, but as the enviable opportunity to learn to know the liberating influence of beauty in the realm of the spirit for your own personal joy and to the profit of the community to which your later work belongs.” - Albert Einstein
 

No comments:

Post a Comment