Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Charity Walk (World Hunger Relief 2011)

i just bought new sport shoes for the charity walk that will be held next saturday at putrajaya. why did i have to buy new ones? here's the story. i can't remember whether i've mentioned this before. but, i'm going to tell it anyway, hehe... i have three pairs of sport shoes. why i have so many eventhough i'm not the 'sporty type' is still a puzzle to me. one pair got thrown by my sister's maid, another suffered the same fate. the only difference is the thrower is my mother. and the last pair i have is quite worn out and quite slippery when used. so, i made up my mind to buy a new one. i wouldn't want to fall and got injured during the walk! oh, if you are wondering why my sister's maid and my mom threw out my shoes, here's a quick explanation. my sister's maid threw it by mistake. i put the shoes in a plastic bag after my three weeks training. i planned to wash it later. the maid thought it was rubbish, so she threw them away. couldn't blame her, right? my mom threw away my shoes because it were really worn out. i forgot about the shoes' existence actually. i only remember when i joined the walk. the shoes was at my parent's house. i called my mom to ask about it only to find out it was thrown away. end of story...

oh, about this charity walk, if you are ineterested, you could still register. the closing date is 23rd october, if i'm not mistaken. here's the promotion poster for the walk. you have to pay rm25 for registration. and you could register online at Hooha Asia. otherwise you could register at selected pizza huts and kfc outlets. the walk will be 5km long and will be held at presint 3, putrajaya just in front palace of justice. those who are familiar with putrajaya will easily know the venue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment