Friday, October 28, 2011

me n lipsticks: part II


this is a continuation from my entry me n lipsticks... dont' worry, i'm not planning on dwelling on the boring topic lipsticks again. i just think that it would be appropriate to name this entry me n lipsticks: part II since i'm posting the picture of my luscious lips (i wish!), wearing different shades of lipsticks mentioned in the first entry. this is an example of a useless activity done by a bored girl like on a rainy day. well, crossed out the 'rainy day' part. i would do this sort of activity when i have nothing better to do (actually there are a lot of things i need to get done and one of them is completing my FOUR ASSIGNMENTS DUE THIS 13 NOVEMBER!), no matter what the weather is.

i've also have been planning to write a deep and meaningful entry instead of the 'what i do this day and that day' kind. unfortunately, i'm suffering from 'useful blog entry block,' so, please bear with me with this sort of entry, hehe.. as soon as my 'block' is gone, i promise you one good, deep and meaningful entry. in one of my previous entry, i have been reading a book titled 'how to shop for a husband.' i had put that on hold since my 'reading mood' have changed from 'self help english book' to 'malay book.' i've finished about two malay books and now currently on a new one. all of these books are non-fiction and based on the same topic. i'm keeping the topic a secret. perhaps one day, when the time is right, i would reveal the topic to you.

tomorrow is the 'marathon day.' me and A will be there maybe right after zohor. A told me that the organizer has started the preparation today. the marathon will be taken place near my old office and A's current office. couldn't wait to try my 'sport stamina.' and talking about stamina, last deepavali holiday, i went swimming with A at of the public community pool in putrajaya. i planned to go wall climbing after that because we went 'swimming' (we really couldn't swim, so that's the apostrophe for) quite early. despite the 'couldn't swim' part, we still were tired and had to postpone our wall climbing activity on another day. instead, we went to see 'don't be afraid of the dark' at midvalley.

next weekend would be 'eidulaldha' or 'raya haji/raya korban' in malay. my original plan is to go back to segamat after work on friday. but today, i received a call from the head office, saying i have to go for some sort of seminar starting 2 until 4 november. so i will go back from port dickson since the seminar is held there. the distance is reduced, yay! but, i have to go through the seminar (my mind set: seminar is usually boring!).

ps: i bought our universal studio singapore's tickets, hooray!!! really looking forward to it! my dream vacation spot at this moment is india. taj mahal... agra fort... oooo, wait for me please...

No comments:

Post a Comment