Tuesday, October 4, 2011

on cloud nine*sigh*

hehe, i'm so happy, happy, happy, happy!!! the reason?! HI - MI - TSU da yo.. geheimniss.. rahsia.. secret.. couldn't tell and wouldn't tell anyway.. ok, maybe few of my closed friends already knew it. so, to those peeps, please keep it a secret ok.. hehe, and for this reason i'm on cloud nine now and then. all i'm hoping for right now is that this feel i'm feeling would last and perhaps would grow even more, hehe.. the only clue i can give is, this cloud nine feeling have things to do with a really special picture taken ermmm maybe last week?! ;)

so, that's about my happy happy giddy giddy feeling. now, i want to tell you one habit of mine. when i talked with my friends, i usually use this expression,''anak aku..." which literally means "my kid.." to my friends, they would know that i was talking about my future children, but to those who just heard it would assume that i'm already a mother. actually it was one of my closed friends who point this out. otherwise, i never realized it. and another thing she pointed out is i kept saying my kid this, my kid that but never mentioned my husband this, my husband that. i think i've mentioned in one of my previous entry that it's easy for me imagining myself as a mother (because i sometimes helped my siblings as with really itty bitty minor parenting) but never had put myself in a wife spot, hehe..

so, i think that's all for now. insyaAllah, will write again when feeling like it. oh, here's a beautiful video clip from maher zain. i truly honestly want to dedicate this song to this one person that have been on my mind quite often lately...

MAHER ZAIN - FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE


ps: ya Allah, if this feeling is true, if he is truly meant for me, if he is the one that you destined as my husband, please help me and guide me tthrough it. but, if he isn't, please take this feeling away gently. either way, i'm truly thankful to you for giving me this opportunity to know him even only as a friend. thank you, Allah!

No comments:

Post a Comment