Sunday, August 5, 2012

raya shopping

metrojaya raya sale at picc
last thurday, my officemates and i went to the metrojaya raya sale at picc. we went there during our lunch break. as usual, it was packed with people doing their raya shopping. i only bought a remote control car for my nephew's birthday. i was actually looking for my 'work shoes' and they have only limited choices of female shoes. in my opinion, they have more man stuffs than woman stuffs.
kak ala is buying kerepek
and now i'm at kampung, we continued our raya shopping. but it's mainly my sister, kak ala that did the shopping. i was only looking for tudung bawal  to wear with my baju raya (alhamdulillah, the tailor managed to finish my baju raya). my baju raya is black in colour anyway. why black? because black can make you look slim, huhu... kak ala is looking for her family's clothes and the theme is peach while kak sya's family theme is orange. told them both that their theme is nearly the same.
we're having fun here!
by the way, my kampung has now became kampung tanpa wayar 1 malaysia, 1 malaysia wireless village and currently i'm using the facility. i was quite shocked when i first knew about this. but i have to go to the second floor to get better reception. if i'm now mistaken, the signal came from our kampung mutipurpose hall. since my home is quite near to the hall, we could get the reception. okay, that's all  for now. tomorrow, i may continue my scarf hunting. until later...

No comments:

Post a Comment