Thursday, April 2, 2020

Movement Control Order (18 Mac 2020 - 14 April 2020)

Source: KKM Twitter


Well, the world is currently facing a pandemic, COVID-19. It affects the whole world (here's the link for the live update). The government had issued MCO to all Malaysians to break the COVID-19 chain. In my opinion, the situation here in Malaysia is still under control. Big kudos to all the frontliners and government for taking a swift action. What I've been doing during this MCO? Mostly, I've binge watching and reading my TBR piles. I just finished books that I bought in 2011 and 2014:
  1. Kiss Me at Midnight (Eloisa James)
  2. When Beauty Tamed The Beast (Eloisa James)
  3. The Duke is Mine (Eloisa James)
  4. The Lady Most Likely... (Julia Quinn, Eloisa James, Connie Brockway)
  5. The Lady Most Willing... (Julia Quinn, Eloissa James, Connie Brockway)
I also read two Malays books I bought recently, Haura by Ramlee Awang Murshid and Cinta Yang Tertangguh by Zaza Qry. Funny thing is the main plot of the two books is the same. It is about couples that forgot their marriage due to amnesia (accident). Now, here a list of what I've been watching. To be fair, I've started watching some of the series before MCO:
  1. Restaurant on The Edge (Netflix)
  2. Love Is Blind (Netflix)
  3. Detective Conan Movie 20: The Darkest Nightmare
  4. Detective Conan Movie 21: Deep Red Love Letter
  5. Detective Conan Movie 22: Zero's Executioner
  6. Detective Conan Movie 23: The Fist of Blue Sapphire
Ooo, I've been reading manga online as well;
  1. Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo R (Seimaru Amagi, Fumiya Satou)
  2. Kindaichi 37-sai No Jikenbo (Seimaru Amagi)
  3. Detective Conan/Case Closed (Gosho Aoyama)
  4. Boruto: Naruto Next Generations (Masashi Kishimoto)
  5. My Amazing Wechat (iCiyuan)
Other than that, i finally finished making the Taj Mahal nanoblocks (birthday gift from Kak Sya), did some colouring, online shopping (I've been buying telekung lately, I bought three new sets, huhu..) and the most two important activities are eating and sleeping. Beside #StayAtHome, I'm more to #StayInBed really during this MCO. And I find that making my bed every morning is a waste of time since I'm going to get into bed again soon. Still, I made my bed, huhu...

Ooo, I've tried a few new recipes as well; steamed chocolate moist cake and indulgence batik cake which I ate all by myself since my parents don't really dig cakes. I gave some to my aunties but they didn't quite like them because the smell/taste of the eggs (hanyir telur). It seems that as we get older, our sense of smell heightened and we couldn't accept smelly food. So, I'm scared to step on the weight scale after consuming all those cakes and my mom's cooking as well, haha.. I went to work once during this MCO, to prepare the passport statistics. I think that's all for now. Maybe, there will be quite a lot of new entries because of the MCO, maybe... Hopefully...

ps: I had to cancel our trip to Jeju. Already received the tour refund and still waiting for refund from AirAsia

No comments:

Post a Comment