Monday, January 16, 2012

another heavenly day at the office

quite a rare view during working hours

if you have followed my blog, you would have read the entry about the 'blackout event' at my office. well, today the same thing happened. the only difference is, our cars were save from the fire extinguisher dust. as usual, i became the telephone operator. oh, i have already applied leaved for this chinese new year. my leaves is on the 19th and 20th january. i plan to go back with my parent's car and then come back here by train. i've already asked my dad to buy the train ticket from segamat to kl sentral next monday. i prefer trains to busses eventhough busses are faster. maybe because of security issue, huhu.. okay, that's all for now. until later..

ps: currrently watching NCIS:LA and waiting for Criminal Minds next!

something to ponder! ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment