Tuesday, January 3, 2012

i don't know what it is, but...

salam.. i am currently in a situation that quite foreign or alien to me, hehe.. now, i have this something that always make me smile no matter when or where.. everytime i thought about it, a smile will appear on my face and i am quite afraid that people might see that smile and think i'm crazy for smiling for no apparent reason. it will be worse, if i'm smiling in a wrong situation. for example when a person tells a sad story and while listening to that person story, my mind wanders to that something that made me smile. and the person who is telling the sad story might take my smile for a wrong reason. know what i mean? i couldn't help it...

i'm hoping that this something that makes me smile will blossom into something that will make my smile more meaningful. at the moment, i'm just happy to see a few things here, a few things there, some pictures here, some comments there, some 'like' here, some shared private jokes there and so on and so on. if this something is real and if this something is what Allah wills for me, i'm really grateful and it will be on the right path following the right method. but if it's not, Allah will always Knows what is best! Like firman Allah in Surah Al-Baqarah (216) which means; 'Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you, and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.'

ps: hehehe.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment